Well, by principal I'm refraining from writing actual working code for you.
I want you to write your town code and learn that way.

There's one big oversight in your script that I've noticed just now; your
IIFE is just a FE - It never gets Immediately Instantiated.

You've got:

    var Player = (function(){
        // blah blah
    });

You're missing the () that'll execute your function.

    var Player = (function () {
        // blah blah
    } ());

--