I haven't used mootools or jquery that much but I'm interested in both
frameworks. I don't know much about the mootools community, joining this
group a few days ago after finding it on Aaron's site. What's the issue at
stake here? Is there a problem with the mootools community? It's évident to
me that jquery has a far larger user base and a larger support community
but it never occurred to me that the mootools community was dying. All I've
noticed is that there is a far longer tail of jquery articles on the Web,
so it's much easier to find specific solutions to specific problems for
jquery. Like I said, don't know terribly much about the framework but it
seems rather interesting. What's the deal here?

---