I'd like to chime in re: the download button. I think you maybe need to have the main download button (perhaps with version number) just download the latest full minified Core, with a link below saying "customise" or "other versions" or something. Even better if clicking the main button started the download and landed you on a page explaining what it is you've just downloaded, and how to get started using it.

Also, I think the redesign as a whole looks great. For the docs, though, I find that I jump between classes much more than I jump around within the page -- so perhaps move the page contents into the combo box and list the classes out explicitly.

I also think it'd be nice to have a little bit more colour injected: the grey tones make the "download" button stand out nicely, but then it just becomes very grey... I don't think you'd need much -- just a few subtle highlights here and there would give it a little bit more vim, in my opinion. I think that the docs could certainly use colour to differentiate between the various heading levels more effectively: I can't tell at a glance that "Property: initialize" is a lower-level hading than "Returns" (although I can make that inference when I see "Examples" and "Class example" right next to each other).