Hey there,

I have a form with some input fields and checkboxes.
If a specific checkbox is checked, I need some additional fields to become
required.
So I thought 'validate-enforce-oncheck' would be perfect for me.

Another Problem is, that I have 2 checkboxes from which the customer has to
select at least one. I tried to do this with validate-reqchk-bynode
But it seems not to be recognized if 1 of the boxes is checked. the
validation-failed CSS Class remains on both inputs

I hope anyone can help me.
This is the HTML-Code I tried to do this with:

                    <input type="checkbox" name="contact_partner"
value="Ja" data-validators="validate-reqchk-bynode nodeId:'checkOne'
validate-ignore-oncheck toIgnore:['email','phone']" class="" />
                <label>
                    Lorem Ipsum
                </label>
                    <input type="checkbox" name="order_infomaterial"
value="Ja" data-validators="validate-reqchk-bynode nodeId:'checkOne'" />
                <label>
                    Lorem Ipsum
                </label>
            <label for="phone">Telefon</label>
                <input type="text" id="phone" name="phone" value=""
data-validators="required" />
            <label for="email">E-Mail</label>
                <input type="text" id="email" name="email" value=""
data-validators="required" />

--

---