look at valerio's moo.fx, darren did some fancy examples. also at least 2
plugins on the forge for this on extending fx to support css3 props (one by
thiery bela if memory serves) and a few articles, some of which are 3 yrs
old on it also. as well as stackoverflow answers iirc.

it's not hard but it's not out of the box. :)

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013, Sanford Whiteman wrote:

> > Ive tried a few things using FX and FX.Tween but I cant seem to get
> > any response when trying to use the box-shadow CSS property.
>
> I think your problem is alluded to here:
>

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3012899/box-shadow-is-there-a-box-shadow-color
>
> There is no separate property for each of the box-shadow components
> (even though you'd expect there to be as with border). Therefore when
> you pass, say box-shadow-color into to the CSS parser, the tweening is
> applied but nothing happens. If you pass the full box-shadow into the
> parser, it doesn't see an RGB from/to to tween.
>
> -- Sandy
>
> --
>
> ---

Dimitar Christoff

"JavaScript is to JAVA what hamster is to ham"
@D_mitar - https://github.com/DimitarChristoff

--

---