Dear MooTools Users,

http://jsfiddle.net/jeff_j_dunlap/X65UJ/

The code to my fiddle works fine on my machine under IE8. When using FF,
Chrome, or Opera, the search area to type into does not let me focus or
type into it and I just can't figure out why.

If you remove the div named #slide_wrapper from the HTML, you will see that
it works fine in all of the browsers above except that the results div
becomes transparent and the body contents shows through.

I am hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening.  Thank
you.

--

---