Hey,

since ECMAScript 6 (the next version of JavaScript) is going to have
classes I feel like the need for MooTools Class is dwindling. More
importantly, with projects such as  http://github.com/facebook/jstransform
you can use classes from ES6 in JavaScript today by transforming your code
to ES3/5 - no hacks or performance bottlenecks - just JavaScript. Would
anyone be interested in working on a transformer that takes a file and
converts all MooTools Classes to an ES6 class so that code can be used with
jstransform? https://github.com/benjamn/recast was specifically invented to
do this kind of work. I'd be willing to provide help, guidance and a huge
open source repo with MooTools Classes, so if you are interested in taking
on something big, let me know :)

--

---