Unfortunately, I'm on a DoD network, and jsfiddle is blocked.

@Sérgio: generateUpdates() is an AJaX call to a ColdFusion component (CFC)
that runs a few queries with the form data, then inserts/updates another
table with another query.

Something is calling the saveValues() function once the first time, twice
the second time, three times on the third click, etc.  I just can't figure
out where that's coming from.  There are no loops involved.

JD

--

---