David,

You are being very forgiving and kind and extending the benefit of the
doubt. That's a good trait and something I try to do myself whenever I can
and feel it is warranted. And perhaps this seller is just a little
careless about the auction descriptions -- although I checked out at least
10 of the seller's other auctions for recent posters and found the same
"inaccurate" statement about them having been printed by National Screen
Service on each auction I checked.

More carelessness, I guess. Of course, it is still mis-leading the public,
even if it is an accident... or an accident that never gets corrected and
keeps on happening time after time... I used the sellers feedback to check
many past auctions for current posters as well. The same NSS statement is
there. if you keep repeating the same "mistake" does it remain an
accident?

I forgot to mention that this seller -- tloceposters -- not only describes
those LORD OF THE RINGS one sheets as having been "printed by the National
Screen Service" -- but also says they are SINGLE-SIDED.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't ALL genuine theatrical movie
posters been printed DOUBLE-SIDED for quite some time now?

I could be wrong about that. Yes, it all could all be just an innocent
mistake. After all, this seller has only sold almost 7,000 items on eBay.
Hardly had enough time to get the hang of it.

-- JR