Hello to my many friends on the wonderful mopo list.

Hello again,  Since I had no reply from the mopo list on these rare items, I decided to lower the price from 275.00 postpaid to 200.00 postpaid for all 15 Road Show items. I am offering these for a friend who said to lower the price until they sell.

Best regards,

Bill Henderson

I am offering for direct sale a most unusual lot from 1953 Brando Julius Caesar feature.  This is a set of 7 rolled character portrait posters, each size 17" x 22". These came from a long closed theater in Scranton Pa.  I took scans of each by scanning the top and bottom of each poster, as my digital camera is not working at present.  Shown are top and bottom Brando poster plus a classy Brando still .

Here is list of "in caracter" portrait posters.

Marlon Brando as Mark Anthony.
Luis Calhern as Julius Caesar
James Mason as Brutus
Edmond O'Brien as Casca
Greer Garson as Calpurnia
Debra Kerr as Portia
John Gielgud as Cassius

There are also 8 heavy stock sepia publicity stills, complete with captions.  There are 10 & 1/2" x 13" in size.

Anyone feel free to email me for all of the scans for every still and poster.  Therse are really STUNNING.

In over 25 years of buying and selling Original movie posters I have never seen these offered anywheres.  Not online or not an any of the major poster shows.

I am offering all 15 items from the Road Show package for (Now 200.00) not first offering at $ 275.00 postpaid. They will have to ship in 2 packages, 1 flat and 1 rolled.  Overall condition grade is very fine.  Posters are all folded in half and a light side fold a few inches in from left side.  A few have very minor corner nicks or paper missing.  Stills are very fine to exc., with exxception of 1 that has lots of tiny marks that appear to be pin holes for some reason.  These are sure to please.  I just referenced these in Kisch 2002 book and none are listed, but the group price I am asking is really reasonable considering some of the prices shown there.

The first person to email me a commitment on this lot gets all 15 items.  PAYPAL Is requested.

Kindest regards and Happy Collecting to you all.

Bill Henderson