From:    "JRS MoviePosterBid.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Whats with the whole Heritage deal?

2) Apparently if I bid on the item directly on the Heritage website, I pay
a buyer's premium of 15%. But if I place my bid on one of their items
through eBay, I pay a buyer's premium of 20%. No explanation given for the
difference. That's just the way it is. What they are doing, of course, is
charging me the extra 5% to pay for their eBay listing.

... y'know, one time on my auctions I said that those who paid with PayPal
would have to pay 2% extra to cover half of the 4% PayPal charges me for
taking PayPal payments. When I did that, eBay TERMINATED my auctions less
than 12 hours after I posted them and sent me a stern warning that I was
NOT ALLOWED to charge any extra percentage to cover my eBay or PayPal
fees. But I guess Heritage gets a special deal from them. Rank has it
privileges...

From:    "Smith, Grey - 367" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: whats with the whole heritage deal

2. Ebay charges us 5% of the hammer price in order to be able to post lots
through Ebay Live. In order to be able to afford to provide this service, we
must pass on this cost to the bidder.