I currently have 1,856 vintage lobby cards on eBay, which includes an
amazing collection of 453 Title Cards, 35 autographed lobby cards, and also
1,356 scene lobby cards.  I KNOW THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE VERY FINEST LOBBY
CARD OFFERINGS EVER!  You WON'T find original cards from Wizard of Oz,
Frankenstein or Casablanca, but you WILL find lots and lots of very
desirable cards, many of which are title cards or better scenes.  While the
condition varies quite a bit (as does the years and genres represented),
you will find lots and lots of very desirable cards in quite nice
condition.  Ad yet ALL these cards started at just 99 cents with NO
RESERVES on any of them (even those which regularly sell for hundreds of
dollars each, if you can find them anywhere else)!  I can't imagine there
is ANY lobby card collector ANYWHERE who would not find lots of cards to
bid on this week!  I added these lobby cards on July 24th (starting at
around 7 PM CST) as TEN day items, which means they end this Tuesday,
August 2nd (my regular weekly end time), starting at the same time, which
means my regular weekly auctions are now back on schedule..
       Because all these lobby cards started at just 99 cents each, many of them
are still currently absolute steals!  As of this writing (Sunday afternoon)
around 15% of the lots were still at just 99 cents!  Around 25% of the
items were at $2 or under, around 40% were at $4 and under, around 55% were
at $10 and under, and around 75% were under $20.  And most of the 25% that
were over $20 are still way under their official "retail" prices (the ones
you could find anywhere else!).

        Why sell so many items all at once? Because this way the shipping
cost is far less of a factor at all.  As a regular eBay buyer, I find it
frustrating to find a single lobby card I want for say, $10, and then have
to pay $8 shipping. Often I will find five such items at one time, but
because they are offered by five different buyers I have to pay five
different shipping charges, and those five $10 items end up costing me $90
or so!  But this week on eBay, you can bid on any amount of the 1,855 lobby
cards I am offering and no matter how many of them you buy the U.S.
shipping is still just $8 for all, so the five $10 lobby cards cost you
$58, not $90, plus you get a free $20 full-color book! Basically, once you
get any one lot from me this week you get all the rest postpaid (within the
U.S.)!
       Given there are so many places you can purchase vintage movie memorabilia,
doesn't it make sense to buy where there are no reserves, the items are
accurately described, the bidding is run by a third party (eBay, not me,
and I have no clue how much you are bidding) and when you win an item or
items it is shipping promptly, incredibly well packed, and you are only
billed $8 U.S. shipping (actual cost elsewhere), no matter how many items
you purchase in a week?

        I know it can be extremely difficult to look over 1,855 lobby
cards in just a few days, so here are four very important tips on how to
make it easier for you to look through our current eBay items (and to
increase the chances you don't miss any you might really want to bid on)
        1) Go to http://www.emovieposter.com/section_ebay/gallery.cfm to
go to our Bruce Hershenson eBay Auction Gallery which has large thumbnails
of all our eBay items, and links from each item to the actual eBay
auction.  Best of all, this gallery is searchable!  You will really find
this a great benefit if you want to look at all of our items this
week!  You can simply browse all of our current items by viewing the images
in this gallery (48 to a page) in our number order, or you can use our
search to only see thumbnails of your specific search terms (in our number
order)!  NOTE THAT THIS GALLERY NOW HAS A RECENT BID PRICE LISTED BY EACH
ITEM, AND THE PRICES ARE UPDATED AT LEAST ONCE A DAY!
        2) If you prefer an "eBay-style" search, then use our special
search located on our "About Me" page at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/emovieposter.com/ This special search
(located near the bottom of this page) searches JUST OUR ITEMS for stars or
genres or whatever that you collect. We may have just one or two items you
want among all our listings, and you can quickly find them using our
special search!  Remember that we put the genre, year, top three stars and
director on EVERY film description, so if you use our special search for
"horror" or "Rosemary Clooney" or "Sherlock Holmes" or "Star Wars" or
"Marilyn Monroe" or "1965" or "Stanley Kubrick" or whatever, then you will
find all of those items that we are selling this week!
        3) Look at the items in sections! If you try to look over all the
lots we currently have listed at one time your eyes will probably start to
glaze over. But if you look at just 200 (or 100) items at a time and then
come back to it at a later time you will be far less likely to miss items
you are interested in.
        4) Consider sorting the items by PRICE! That way you can look at
just the best items (by going to the highest priced). OF COURSE THIS WORKS
BEST RIGHT NEAR THE END OF THE AUCTIONS, after there has been a lot of
bidding.  This is really helpful if you are just looking for the best items
among those that are currently listed. Or look at just the lowest priced
items (by looking at those at the start of the list when sorted by price).
This is really helpful if you are most hoping to find some really great deals!

        Be sure to check out these 1,855 items sometime before they end
Tuesday, August 2nd, starting at around 7 PM CST (either by going to
http://tinyurl.com/2cxv5 or by using the link from my HOME page,
http://www.emovieposter.com or by looking me up under my eBay user ID,
emovieposter.com).  Good luck on whatever you may bid on!

Bruce Hershenson
eMoviePoster.com