Well, it's just me who is going to be affected by the storm -- not the auction site -- www.MoviePosterBid.com itself is sitting safe and sound on a server tucked away in a bunker in the middle of Kansas somewhere. But I'm on the edge of the ocean here in North Floridia and Bonnie is rolling in... looks like it will make landfall about 50 miles east of me and then roll over my head. Given the tendency of the Florida Power Company lines around here to blow out when a hummingbird flies by, I figure I'll be without electricity soon... maybe for a day or two if things get tossed around a bit.

So, just in case, I'm sending this message now. The auctions will go on, and there is some nice stuff closing Thursday and Friday.

PLUS: Keep an eye peeled Friday Night for the opening of a Major Auction Event -- exclusively on MoPoBid --This one is going to be very cool folks. Stay tuned...

But as I cope with the pounding rain, rising tides and howling winds you can be snug at your computers, checking out such things as:

THE PIT AND THE PENDULUM (1961) Orig. Price/Corman/Poe Still #1 -- plus a bunch more pics from the same movie... check out this sellers other auctions!

PLUS, the last of the 99-cent starting bid auctions will be ending today -- this last batch still has some great stuff at killer opening prices. Here's just a few:

I'll be back in touch as soon as I can. Here's hoping that Charley gives this section of the coast a pass. I really don't want to deal with two hurricanes in as many days...

-- JR