Since ebay must extract 95%+ of its revenue from (buyers via) sellers, from their auction end amounts, having eliminated categories regularly, why, in its obvious enlightened fiscal self-interest, would it persist in doing so, if it (apparently) reduces revenues? Craig, Vancouver
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Incomplete Listings -- My Pet Peeve

All the higher-ups at eBay told me was that the elimination of poster categories was "on the schedule for early 2005".  Those of you who think eBay is a disorganized mess now won't believe the confusion that will set in when this takes place.  If posters are anything like books or records, then most dealers' sales will drop by 90% for a few months.  No fooling.

Bruce