Hey Guys,
    I have Sylvia currently linenbacking and restoring a couple of items that we are looking for information on. The first is a one sheet from "You'll Find Out" one sheet from 1940 and a window card from "The Red Dance" from 1928. There are some parts of each poster missing at the bottom and I need some reference material. If you could either call me or email me a picture, if you have either of these titles in those sizes, I would greatly appreciate it. "You'll Find Out" is a sepia toned poster, while the Red Dance is full color. I need to know some of the writing at the bottom of both. Thank you for any help you can steer my way. The owner of the Red Dance window card seemed to remember it selling at Butterfields a couple of years ago, but I can't find a catalog that has it in it. I did see that one sold on ebay in 1999. So if any of you collectors or any of the linenbacker/restorers have info on either of these two items, please email or call me.
 
Sue Heim
(800) 463-2994
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
___________________________________________________________________
How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List
Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

Reply via email to