920 inserts, all at 99 cents with NO reserves!  Has anyone ever
auctioned so many inserts at one time, with no reserve on any of them?  I
seriously doubt it!

       ALL these started at just 99 cents with NO RESERVES on any of them!  This
is a really great chance for collectors to possibly get inserts (which take
up far less space on your wall than one-sheets, and yet often solely lose
"dead" space in the design, often giving them superior images to
one-sheets) from good titles for super bargain prices, and how many times
will that happen to you over your collecting career?

       I added these 920 inserts on Tuesday, September 21st (starting at around 7
PM CST) as 7 day items, which means they end Tuesday, September 28th,
starting at the same time.  Be sure to check them out sometime before they
end (either by going to http://tinyurl.com/2cxv5 or by using the link from
my HOME page, http://www.emovieposter.com or by looking me up under my eBay
user ID, emovieposter.com).  Good luck on whatever you may bid on!

       Given there are so many places you can purchase vintage movie memorabilia,
doesn't it make sense to buy where there are no reserves, the items are
accurately described, the bidding is run by a third party (eBay, not me,
and I have no clue how much you are bidding) and when you win an item or
items it is shipping promptly, incredibly well packed, and you are only
billed a single $8 U.S. shipping charge (which includes a strong tube and
insurance), no matter how many items you purchase in a week?

       I know it can be extremely difficult to look over 920 inserts in just a
few days, but remember you can use Bruce Hershenson eBay Auction Gallery
(which is located at http://www.emovieposter.com/section_ebay/gallery.cfm )
which has large thumbnails of all our eBay items, and links from each item
to the actual eBay auction.  Best of all, this gallery is searchable!  You
will really find this a great benefit if you want to look at all of our
items this week!  You can simply browse all of our current items by viewing
the images in this gallery (48 to a page) in our number order, or you can
use our search to only see thumbnails of your specific search terms (in our
number order)!  NOTE THAT THIS GALLERY HAS A RECENT BID PRICE LISTED BY
EACH ITEM, AND THE PRICES ARE UPDATED AT LEAST ONCE A DAY!

        Thanks!
        Bruce