Must be getting boring around MOPO again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean Linkenback" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 3:01 PM Subject: Re: [MOPO] Bid with Confidence, bid with the Bigshots

----- Original Message -----
From: "Helmut Hamm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
blah...blah...blah...and finished up with:
Keep in mind, I only took a brief look over the FIRST 100 LOTS of
this seller's auctions, which may or may not be representative for
the seller's accuracy...

Glad you only looked at the first 100 lots Helmut. Hate to think you are wasting your time looking through so many things from a seller you would probably never even buy something from (which is great - it leaves more for the rest of us). I guess you don't recognize an auction template when you see one, or see Bruce's big post at the bottom of the auctions which states how 98 of this week's posters aren't theater posters, but just movie-related posters. Of course if someone doesn't read that, bids, and decides they don't like it - it's nice to know Bruce will take it back no questions asked and refund the return postage also. I don't see that kind of guarantee with your eBay listings, but maybe it is buried down there beneath the small photos that often don't even show the whole poster.