Hello all:

Well it's time for the LAMP dealer auction on movieposterbid.com, and as a
new member of LAMP I'm doing my part!  Since it's a Halloween party, I have
some cool spooky and sci-fi stuff up for auction on mopobid so check it out:

Including the famous Russian Star Wars Puma Darth!!!!  Yes, I got another
one in stock!

http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=5639

Munster Go Home German *Rolled*

http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=5643

Hellraiser

http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=5644

Evil Dead Turkish OS

http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=5642

Cocoon Russian OS

http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=5641

Dracula Has Risen from the Grave French 1p

http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=5647

Warlock II: Armageddon Russian OS

http://www.movieposterbid.com/itemdetl.asp?id=5646

Moon 44 Russian OS