Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 1:47 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Eugene Hughes & Joe DePrenda On A Rippoff Customer Spree!?!?!?

It seems to me, that there are some real bad things happening to good people with good faith in these, "thought to be professionals", in this industry that are making it bad for all. Since last May, Eugene Hughes does touch base on occasion to say my posters are ready, but I still have not received them. Even gave him my UPS account to ship them back at my expense, but still no posters. These are five expensive posters from the 50's including Presley, "Roustabout", Astaire, "Three Little Words", Monroe and others. I have received a number of e-mails from others that are, or still are having this same problem with Hughes. Now we have another to beware of. I am starting legal procedures to get my posters back, or have him charged with fraud and theft. A real shame!!!!, but they make their own choices, don't they???

All I can say to those who are being ripped off like me and these others, is to file reports against them. Let it be known what and who is doing these terrible things to honest paying customers. If you can not hire lawyers, you can contact their local better business bureau's as well as their state attorneys office to file complaints against them for fraud and theft.

If anyone is a friend of Hughes and has information, like a phone number, since he disconnected his others, or if he is trying international listings again please let it be known. You are only helping him to continue this dishonest practice which will continue and others will also take a great loss to his gain. I have been told that he is not a thief by one fellow MOPO member, but Hughes is proving you wrong.

HUGHES NEEDS TO CORRECT HIS WRONGS AND SHIP BACK THE POSTERS THAT BELONG TO OTHERS!!!

Do you Yahoo!?