From: Henry Mazel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MOPO] What Did We Do To Deserve This? LONG!!! -- Holidays
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:36:34 EST

With all the schturm and drang lately, it might be helpful to focus on the
time of year. People get depressed, angry, anxious, guilty and try very hard
maintain the homeostasis right around now.

I trust it will pass after the new year. . . . At least that's what I tell
my
patients.

Henry

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger