please pass my name on to somone famous so they will buy from me....

after 28 years of this I need to  sell to someone better than a extra cast member in a Long shot seen

from Spartacus..  I mean.. I feel like a fruit stand on the wrong side of Town.. I mean....

Imagine. what I must feel like..  personally i think Scorsese < Coppolla, Lucas and Speilberg,

and most of Hollywood dont like me.. because 1.) Im in Toledo... 2.) I speak up when they make films like Howard the Duck..  .. so they dont buy from me.. well great...

and as far as I can see Merv Griffin seems to own Hollywood with Spelling, Weintraub, and
several others...

and Merv wrote the jeprody theme song so that puts him way up there.

Personally I like Johnny Carson.

lets face it Im just sour about this whole famous customer thing... but if they did buy well Great.

also.. I think maybe George Harrison bought a clock to send his sister... he called himself william Boyd,, and was from ythe UK,,,

it was  wierd,,, but later Iheard he bought a guitar from a Guy that worked at Ford in Detroit.. www.hamburgerguitars.com  bernie hamburger..   and collected UKes.. I collected UKe since 63.

go figure,,,so maybeI sold a Beatle...???? Illl never know.

42nd Street Memories wrote:

 We love it when we hear that a celebrity is involved. Some that come to mind: Last week it was the son of a favorite of mine...John Ireland. We sold to Emil Sitka's son (half sheet of Outlaws is Coming) who was building a website to honor his dad. Tippi Hedren's manager at her reserve in CA bought a beautiful Tippi card for her. Eddie Bracken's son bought one but didn't want any others because he figured he'd get them for free when other familiy members passed on. (His father's wit) A personal favorite was the Audie Murphy museum in Texas. (I throw in a few freebies on this one). Jerry K
www.42ndstreetmemories.com