From: J R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:59:35 -0600
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Stars and Posters

Smooth move, di Caprio, identifying the poster you're going for *before* you buy it. Thanks for shooting off your mouth and immediately driving the price on *any* original Thief of Baghdad poster to astronomical heights.

I wanted to buy one too, maybe, someday... but I'm guessing this little stunt just put it out of my reach forever, no matter how well I end up doing.

-- JR