We have two unopened large theater standees:

DOUBLE TEAM (1997) Jean-Claude Van Damme, Dennis
Rodman, Mickey Rourke

ANACONDA (1997) Jennifer Lopez, Ice Cube, Jon Voight

Asking $25.00 each PLUS shipping & Insurance. The
cartons are approx 4 ft x 4ft so they will have to be
shipped as OVER SIZED - USA Only, we will not ship
these Internationally.

These are unopened so we have no idea what the
displays look like and will not open and/or remove the
contents for images.

If interested, email your zip code and we will send
you an estimated shipping charge.

Regards,
Kevin
Movielegends