Hi Randy,
Thank you for your kind words about you buying from other
people out there other than just auctions. I have sold you
some items that you were very happy with and I was very
happy doing business with you. Your purchases were very
securely wrapped and shipped highly protected. Some of
them were sent right out to you for your inspection before
I even accepted your payment. I did this because I wanted
you to be happy with what you were getting and not be
disappointed. Does anyone else do this? I don't think
so. It is like buying a car. You test drive it first. I call this
good customer service and a way to start a good customer
base. I myself would rather sell outside the box for a few
reasons. The first being a small independent seller I find
it tough selling on auctions sites because I am not one of
the big players in our hobby thus when I put something up
for auction everyone thinks it is a fake because of a low
starting bid. That is not the case. All my stuff is original as
the day is long. I do not mislead anyone in what I have to
sell. Descriptions and images are the best and honest as I
can do. My packing I feel is just as good as the big boys
but yet no one seems to realize that. My feedback is 100%
and still I have problems selling on auction sites. Secondly
I feel that if you are not well known in this business you will
not sell much. I really hate it when some of the big sellers
put down small sellers because they say that they do it right
and nobody else does. Well you know what? There are other
people out there that do it just as well as they do.

Yes Randy you are right, there are other people out there with
the resources and intelligence to do it right. You might also find
a better deal out there.

Happy Holidays to all.

Lenny
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com