Hey Toochis

You've taken the words right out of my mouth!

Let's all relax for a few days, enjoy the experience for what it is, catch
up with friends & family or do whatever flicks your switch.

If there's one thing we have learnt here in MOPO and on B-STYLE .. if you
can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen, but there's very few
real grumpy bears on the list so try to take it all with a pinch (or
wheelbarrow) or salt.

My best juletide wishes to all the group.

Shelly

----Original Message Follows---- From: Toochis Morin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: Toochis Morin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU Subject: Re: [MOPO] What Did We Do To Deserve This? LONG!!! Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:19:04 -0800

Hi Mike,
Let me be clear.  I did not cite your posting.  I was
responding to Scott being pummeled.

Okay.  I usually don't get into this type of string.
I just think Scott and Donnie do so much hard work and
deserve to be supported.

Again, I did not use your posting.  Hope your have a
great holiday and that all is settled and nice in the
New Year.  We ALL deserve it.
Toochis

=== message truncated ===

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger