From: Roger Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] shrinking man
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:58:57 -0800

I like this insert much more than the one sheet. I love the evil cat image.
This poster would be perfect for Tom Martin.

-rk

From: Paul Lorray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:20:28 -0800
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I've got an insert from this title that I framed (can be viewed on planetmopo) and while it's not my most valuable piece I'd have to say it's my favorite. The great colors and the image of the cat menacing the shrinking man is classic. Not something I'd want to put up for sale. It may be that others feel the same and prefer to hold onto this title. (of course now we'll probably see 10 of them on ebay next week) ;)

regards

Paul