Deke is one of the best dealers out there, marvelous material in great condition...but be prepared to pay top dollar with the Dekester. He's also a marvelous songwriter; he worked for years for Motown, and co-wrote some of the Jackson Five's biggest hits, including "I Want You Back". Interesting guy, very laid back and funny. If there's a piece I really, really deperately need, Deke can find it.
Greg Douglass
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Meeting Deke Richards

For Randy:

 That is great you live in the vicinity and could go to Deke's place in Bellingham. I am always happy with what I receive from Deke. An A+ dealer and he ships so perfectly. I knew that Deke had a portrait card from "Sayonara" from 1957. When I heard that Brando had passed away I quickly thought of that certain lobby card. I contacted Deke and he sent it out between many pieces of thick cardboard. The card is mint and spectacular. I did recently frame it. Awesome card and dealer!

Best, Tom
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com