Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:39 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Linenbacking and Restoration question

Hello, everyone -

I have a style-B half sheet from “Some Like it Hot” which I am contemplating having linen backed.
It is in what I would call very good condition – there is one horizontal and one vertical fold, and a bit of yellowing, but that’s it.

I’ve never had a poster restored, but this one is special to me, and I would like to ensure it’s longevity.

Would you recommend that for these minimal flaws, that I proceed with the linenbacking?

Any other thoughts or advice kindly appreciated.

Scott
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com