That sounds great, JR.  One question I do have though
is what does one do when they have a window card that
is torn?

I have a beautiful General Died at Dawn in great shape
but the corner is torn off which goes into the image.
I have been putting it off for too long now and would
love to send it to Jaime soon.

Does one back it in this case?

Toochis