Hi Todd:

 It amazes me how you come up with these posters. Especially a 24 sheet!

Regards, Tom Pennock
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com

I support MOVIE POSTER BID (MPB) @ www.movieposterbid.com. The world's first movie poster only auction site. MPB is growing rapidly with the support of poster collectors and sellers just like you! And yes, it's cheaper than eBay and offers real customer support. Come join us today!

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!