From: Yafet
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Portals - and the seller
 Henry-

Can a complaint be filed with Ebay???  This is horrible.  I have emailed sellers several times and most of the time, they take the item down, citing an "error in the listing."

This should not be allowed.  He even shows a closeup of Portal Publications!

Can a complaint be filed??  If so, how?

Nathalie

Henry Mazel wrote:

It's not generally my habit, but I wrote the seller and gently suggested that it was a repo. Didn't hear from him and he didn't pull it. Premeditated fraud.

Henry

ThePosterMint.com