I do a lot of research on the net and this popped up as being affordable
with a lot of the features requested, like bulk listing:

http://www.phpauction.org/comparison.php

Don't know how well it works or what their tech support is like.

Cheers,

Cindy

---

Update on my bad eBay buy:

I got an email about two hours after UPS Express delivered the letter to
eBay's general counsel, Michael Jacobson, from his assistant, Edison.  The
situation appears to have been successfully resolved from my side but the
seller remains a danger to bidders.  He shut his request for a negative
strike listing/sales refund, saying that he'd gotten paid.  (He didn't but
we've gotten some viruses to an email I only use for trouble.)  He refused
to talk to me during and after, by email or by phone.  I believe from his
other feedback that any delivery I might have gotten would have been a box
of bricks or non-working laptop.  I'm still watching to see if he gives me
negative feedback.

To JR and other folks who sent me info on it - thanks so much!