Title: FA: Forbidden Planet Insert No Reserve
What, no option to Buy It Now for $29.95?

-- JR

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 11:20
Subject: [MOPO] FA: Forbidden Planet Insert No Reserve

Hi Mopo,

I currently have an insert for FORBIDDEN PLANET on eBay, bidding starts at $9.99 and there is NO RESERVE:

If the above link doesn't work, my eBay-ID is filmposter.net

Also, I have several 50s Horror and Scifi posters available for direct sale in my eBay-shop.

Thanks for your interest,

Helmut Hamm
Galerie filmposter.net

--