This is Bruce Hershenson. I want to remind you of the 1,118 folded
one-sheets I have on eBay that close this Tuesday night (the 25th).  You
may be wondering why I am selling so many posters at once, when I am
supposed to be "slowing down"!  It is because I need to get all past
consignments sold, so I can begin switching over to my new monthly
auctions, where I will have few sub-$20 items (hopefully, most will be
around $30 or more).
        But first I have to get everything that was consigned PRIOR to my
change auctioned, and so I will be selling lots of stuff sold over the next
few months.  Those of you who really like getting to buy posters for $1 or
$2 each should keep a close eye on my current auctions, as these over the
coming weeks will likely be your last chance to get such bargains.  When
you realize that I also give free items to every buyer (this week, a sample
issue of Movie Collectors World) and also give GREAT bonuses to those who
buy 20 or 40 items (see below) then you really should take advantage of
this opportunity while it lasts!
        And don't make the mistake of thinking that the posters I am
currently auctioning are all "lesser" items!  With over 24 hours to go, 20
items are already over $100 each, and others are sure to join them.

        ALL of the1,118 folded one-sheets I currently have on eBay started
at just 99 cents with NO RESERVES on any of them!  I added these one-sheets
on Tuesday, January 18th, (starting at around 7 PM CST) as 7 day items,
which means they end Tuesday, January 25th, starting at the same time.
        Because they all started at just 99 cents each, many of them are
still currently absolute steals!  As of this writing (Monday) over 36% of
the lots are still at just 99 cents!  Around 60% are under $5, and over 87%
are under $10.  And most of the 13% that are over $10 are still way under
their official "retail" prices (the ones you could find anywhere
else!).  REMEMBER THAT JUST ABOUT EVERY DEALER ASKS $10-$20 EACH FOR THESE
ON THEIR WEBSITES!
        Be sure to check out these 1,118 items sometime before they end
Tuesday, January 25th, starting at around  7 PM CST (either by going to
http://tinyurl.com/2cxv5 or by using the link from my HOME page,
http://www.emovieposter.com or by looking me up under my eBay user ID,
emovieposter.com).  Good luck on whatever you may bid on!

        Why sell so many items all at once? Because this way the shipping
cost is far less of a factor at all.  As a regular eBay buyer, I find it
frustrating to find a single item I want for say, $8, and then have to pay
$8 shipping. That doubles the cost of the item!  Often I will find five
such items at one time, but because they are offered by five different
buyers I have to pay five different shipping charges, and those five $8
items end up costing me $80!  But this week on eBay, you can bid on any
amount of the 659 one-sheets I am offering and no matter how many of them
you buy the U.S. shipping is still just $8 for all, so the five $8 posters
cost you $48, not $80! Once you get any one lot from me this week you get
all the rest postpaid (within the U.S.)!
        Given there are so many places you can purchase vintage movie
memorabilia, doesn't it make sense to buy where there are no reserves, the
items are accurately described (with large UNENHANCED images, the bidding
is run by a third party (eBay, not me, and I have no clue how much you are
bidding) and when you win an item or items it is shipping promptly,
incredibly well packed, and you are only billed $8 U.S. shipping (actual
cost elsewhere), no matter how many items you purchase in a week?

        I know it can be extremely difficult to look over 1,118 one-sheets
in just a few days, but remember you can use Bruce Hershenson eBay Auction
Gallery (which is located at
http://www.emovieposter.com/section_ebay/gallery.cfm ) which has large
thumbnails of all our eBay items, and links from each item to the actual
eBay auction.  Best of all, this gallery is searchable!  You will really
find this a great benefit if you want to look at all of our items this
week!  You can simply browse all of our current items by viewing the images
in this gallery (48 to a page) in our number order, or you can use our
search to only see thumbnails of your specific search terms (in our number
order)!  NOTE THAT THIS GALLERY NOW HAS A RECENT BID PRICE LISTED BY EACH
ITEM, AND THE PRICES ARE UPDATED AT LEAST ONCE A DAY!
        I urge every club member to go to our gallery this week and at
least glance over all the 659 large thumbnails (it won't take you all that
long, unless you find a lot where you want to see the larger images, and
even though it goes pretty quickly), EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN
BIDDING ON THESE POSTERS!  Why do I say this?  Because it is fun to "window
shop" when you are looking at this well-organized gallery!.  I am 100% sure
you will get a big kick out of looking over these images!

        You will also want to check out the group of posters I add to eBay
the night of the 25th (while the current auctions are closing).  I will be
auctioning a pretty amazing collection of posters from low budget
horror/sci-fi, exploitation, sexploitation, and all sorts of other cheezy
"Grade Z" movies!  Included is a number of ultra-rare all-black cast
posters from the late 1930s and 1940s (not the ones commonly seen, but some
ones I have never seen before!).  Why not check out these upcoming auctions
right after you place your final bids on the posters that close the 25th?

BRUCE HERSHENSON P.O. Box 874 West Plains, MO 65775 phone 417 256 9616, fax
417 257 6948, e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], website
http://www.emovieposter.com eBay user ID emovieposter.com