Good evening all,

I'll second Bob's sentiments about MPT growing on you
after awhile.  Let me add though, that it's kind of
like different favorite bars: different vibes, themes,
decor, music, feel, etc.  MPT will never replace MOPO
to me, but is and will be another place to hang your
hat, relax and compare notes.  MOPO was the first
poster forum I joined and some of my best friends in
the hobby are on here and not, that I know of, on MPT.
 That and the diligent work that Scott has done to
keep MOPO open, civil but unconstrained, not too
tight, mood-driven, etc., will keep me a loyal MOPOer
throughout the future.  Scott, once again, you've done
an admirable job to maintain a delicate balance to
accomodate a lively and informative group.

Take care,
Fred