ALl I have to say and I'm saying it to all... is Randy....I don't know who you
are, but you seem to be just the type to have a few anonymous email's to spout
your hate and discontent from.  Interesting your a member of both groups, and
you followed Bruce with your bad attitude and negative comments here.  Martin