Hi Mopo'ers,

 I have been vacant from the sales portion of this list for some time now, so, It's time to climb back up on that horse. For your enjoyment I have listed a few tidbits on ebay. 50 items is all, I don't want to over do it right off. You can find the whole list here:

Where you can find titles like:

KING CREOLE 1sh 1959 Elvis Presley
CAPTAIN BLOOD 1sh R '56 Flynn/Rathbone
STRAWBERRY BLONDE 1sh R'57 Cagney
KNOCK ON ANY DOOR 1sh '49 Humphrey Bogart
HIGH AND THE MIGHTY 1sh '54 John Wayne
BLOOD ALLEY 1sh '55 John Wayne/Bacall
WOMAN TIMES 7 1sh '67 Vittorio De Sica
DAWN AT SOCORRO 1sh '54 Rory Calhoun
HALLOWEEN 1sh '78 RARE 'green ratings'
ANGELO PER SATANA, Ital.'66 Horror FRAMED

as well as some newer titles like:

SUPERMAN 1sh '78 Tri-Folded Reeve, Peak
INDIANA JONES & LAST CRUSADE 1sh '89 ADV
DUCK YOU SUCKER R'80 1sh INT. S. Leone

as well as a couple lots of stills & mini lobbies. Also, I've decided to start listing items on my website for direct sales at:

Look for the red FOR SALE link near the top. I should have some 1 sheets up on Friday and will be adding more daily.

I hope you can find something of interest.

Thanks

John