From: Yafet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: BUZZ BUNNY
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:22:17 -0500

Yuck!

Thank you for the link, David.  I looked quickly at the other posts
regarding this.

My big question is what kids don't like the old Bugs??  All the ones I know
do.  This new thing looks like the Tazmanian devil after his South Beach
diet.

Nathalie

p.s.  By the way, am I the rare woman who actually likes W. C. Fields? I
know you mentioned the Stooges and I can actually watch them for awhile
(with my favorite being Larry because he was not as cruel as Moe.)  People
have told me that men are usually Field's most ardent admirers.  Is this
true, do you think?