Ole Rod's on my "blocked sender" list for three weeks now.  What are you guys waiting for?

SHC
----- Original Message -----
From: J R
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] 1956 "RODAN! THE FLYING MONSTER" Japan Set of 6 Cards

Sean,

I with you on this guy... he never contributes any discussion to MOPO, but he's in here constantly slinging misleading advertising messages. He's not the only one who just sends ads and nothing else, of course, but he is the only one who regularly posts deliberately  misstated "come ons" for his goods. You have to wonder out loud: "Is this guy fooling anybody but himself? If he tricks someone into looking at one of his items with a bogus headline, does he think they will be so amused that they will buy his item instead of the one they thought they would be looking at?"

He seems to come from the PR school that says there is no such thing as bad PR (or bad advertising). I wonder how many people besides myself have put him on their list of someone they will never buy from just because of this kind of cheesy behavior?

Oops... did I just say that out loud? My bad...

-- JR