I recently posted 38 new eBay listings, all of them with $2.95 opening bids, with NO RESERVES!  Listings include six LINEN-BACKED 1-sheets.  Among the listings are the following:

JOHN WAYNE, orig 1966 22x28, EL DORADO, Mitchum, HAWKS
Current Bid $3.20

ALFRED HITCHCOCK, orig 1957 22x28, WRONG MAN, Fonda
Current Bid $14.50

DOCKS OF SAN FRANCISCO, orig 1932 Linen 1Sh STONE LITHO
Current Bid $103.50

LONG, LONG TRAILER, orig 1954 Linen1-sheet, LUCY & DESI
Current Bid $33.00

PITFALL, 1952R FILM-NOIR, Linen 1-sheet, LIZABETH SCOTT
Current Bid $2.95

DAISY KENYON, orig 1947 Linen 1-sheet, JOAN CRAWFORD
Current Bid $4.25

RONALD REAGAN, orig 1949 Linen 1-sheet, THE HASTY HEART
Current Bid $3.46

STRATTON STORY, 1949 Linen 1-sheet BASEBALL & J STEWART
Current Bid $2.95

BELA LUGOSI, Horror/Comedy 1-sheet '40sR, DEAD END KIDS
Current Bid $31.00

Current Bid $20.50

SPACE CHILDREN, orig 1958 1-sheet SCI-FI Classic Poster
Current Bid $2.95

FABULOUS WORLD OF JULES VERNE, orig 1961 SCI-FI 1-sheet
Current Bid $2.95

BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI, orig 1958 1-sheet, DAVID LEAN
Current Bid $6.50

Current Bid $2.95

Current Bid $2.95

BETTE MIDLER, orig 1979 Music 1-sheet, THE ROSE
Current Bid $2.95

ROGER DALTRY of THE WHO, orig 1981 1-sheet, McVICAR
Current Bid $2.95

HEAVY PETTING, orig 1989 1-sheet, CELEBRITY CONFESSIONS
Current Bid $2.95

ROCKY & ROCKY II, 1980 Combo Movie 1-sheet SLY STALLONE
Current Bid $2.95

RAD, mint orig 1986 Cult 1-sheet BMX Bike Racing, ALLEN
Current Bid $8.27

HOW TO FRAME A FIGG, orig '71 Cult Comedy 1sheet KNOTTS
Current Bid $2.95

INCHON orig 1982 1-sheet, OLIVIER/Gen Douglas MacARTHUR
Current Bid $2.95

ROMY SCHNEIDER orig '71 1-sheet, A SIMPLE STORY, Sautet
Current Bid $2.95

GONE WITH THE WIND parody '85 1-sheet WHEN NATURE CALLS
Current Bid $2.95

Five orig 1970-80s ART HOUSE 1sheets RIVETTE, BERGMAN
Current Bid $2.95

FRIDAY THE 13th, two 1-sheets 1980-1981 Classic HORROR
Current Bid $2.95

Sesame Street's FOLLOW THAT BIRD, mint orig '85 1-sheet
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1980s HORROR Film 1-sheets, PROM NIGHT
Current Bid $5.50

Five orig 1980s SCI-FI Film 1-sheets PEOPLE TIME FORGOT
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1968-90 CRIME Film 1-sheets, JAMES CAAN
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1980s ADVENTURE Film 1-sheets, CRUSOE
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1980s LOVE AFFAIR Film 1-sheets, COUSINS
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1980s DRAMA Film 1-sheets, RICHARD PRYOR
Current Bid $2.95

All with NO RESERVE!  Everything will sell!

All my listings can be viewed by doing an eBay SELLER SEARCH, using my eBay Screen name, ONESHEET, or by following the link below:

I will be listing MANY, MANY more posters, lobby cards, and emphemera in coming weeks.

Everything sold with a no questions asked, unconditional money back guarantee.  100% Positive Feedback in over 8,530 transactions!

Thanks for looking!

Marty Davis
Vintage Film Posters
P.O. Box 998