Hi,
The auctions for following 5 titles witl be closed in 2 hours. Today I listed a rare Romanian poster "Bullitt" (the last in this list).

Singin’ in the Rain - Gene Kelly

My Fair Lady (OSCAR 1964) - Audrey Hepburn

Les Parapluies de Cherbourg - Catherine Deneuve

Falstaff (CANNES 1966) - Orson Welles, Jeanne Moreau

NORTH BY NORTHWEST - dir. Alfred Hitchcock

Pour la peau d’un flic-Alain Delon

Murder on the Orient Express-Albert Finney

Un italiano in America-Alberto Sordi

Il Tigre-Ann Margret, Vittorio Gassman

La Religieuse-Anna Karina, dir. Jacques Rivet

Il n’y a pas de fumee sans feu-Annie Girardot

Rendez-vous, Le-Annie Girardot, Philippe Noir

Akahige-Toshiro Mifune, Akira Kurosawa

Immigrant -Adriano Celentano, Claudia Mori

Once a Thief -Alain Delon

Tom Jones (Oscar 1964)-Albert Finney

Mercury Rising -Alec Baldwin, Bruce Willis

Little Lord Fauntleroy -Alec Guiness

Il Grido-Alida Valy, Michelangelo Antonioni

Babette s’en va-t-en guerre - Brigitte Bardot

Viva Maria-Brigitte Bardot, Jeanne Moreau

Il sorpasso -Catherine Spaak,Vittorio GassmaN

My Fair Lady (2)-Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison

Bullitt - Steve McQueen, dir. Peter Yate

Best regards,
Ioan