I recently posted 38 new eBay listings, all of them with $2.95 opening bids, with NO RESERVES!  Listings include some nice Horror/Sci-Fi posters, and some group lots of five posters in different genres, all for an opening bid of $2.95!   Among the listings are the following:

THE MOLE PEOPLE, orig 1956 VF 1-sheet, HORROR Classic
Current Bid $312.00

SHE-WOLF OF LONDON, Realart 1951-R Half-Sheet, HORROR
Current Bid $2.95

CALTIKI, THE IMMORTAL MONSTER, orig 1960 insert poster
Current Bid $3.45

PIT AND THE PENDULUM, orig 1961 Half-Sheet, EDGAR A POE
Roger Corman classic with Vincent Price & Barbara Steele
Current Bid $10.57

Current Bid $3.45

MUNSTER GO HOME, orig 1966 1-sheet, Cult Comedy Classic
Current Bid $15.50

PLAY MISTY FOR ME orig '71 Insert Poster CLINT EASTWOOD
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1980s HORROR Film 1-sheets, HALLOWEEN 4
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1980s SCIENCE FICTION Film 1-sheets, 2010
Current Bid $2.95

DARK CRYSTAL, orig 1982 mint 1-sheet JIM HENSON Fantasy
Current Bid $2.95

BUCK ROGERS, 1980sR 1-sheet, Buster Crabbe, ROCKETS
Current Bid $2.95

Five orig 1977-87 ANIMATION Film 1-sheets, RAGGEDY ANN
Current Bid $2.95

4 orig 1980s WALT DISNEY Film 1-sheets, HERBIE LOVE BUG
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1980s SANTA CLAUS Film 1-sheets CHRISTMAS
Current Bid $2.95

BRONZE VENUS, orig 1943 Black Cast 1-sheet, LENA HORNE
Current Bid $2.95

Skating SONJA HENIE, orig 1945 1-sheet, IT'S A PLEASURE
Current Bid $2.95

SERGEANT'S 3, orig 1962 RAT PACK 1-sheet, FRANK SINATRA
Current Bid $2.95

BIG WEDNESDAY, orig 1978 1-sheet, Cult Classic, SURFING
Current Bid $10.50

CHRISTOPHER REEVE, orig 1984 1-sheet, THE BOSTONIANS
Current Bid $2.95

Current Bid $2.95

JAMES DEAN, orig 1976 Documentary 1-sheet, RARE
Current Bid $2.95

HOW I GOT INTO COLLEGE, orig 1989 1-sheet, OUTRAGEOUS!!
Current Bid $2.95

HOLLYWOOD OUT-TAKES, orig 1983 1-sheet, MONROE & LUGOSI
Current Bid $2.95

WEIRD SCIENCE, orig '85 cult comedy 1-sheet JOHN HUGHES
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1969-1988 DRAMA Film 1-sheets, LIZ TAYLOR
Current Bid $2.95

4 orig 1980s POLICE ACADEMY Film 1-sheets, DREW STRUZEN
Current Bid $2.95

Five orig 1980s ART HOUSE Film 1-sheets, LOUIS MALLE
Current Bid $2.95

Five orig 1980s TEEN ANGST Film 1-sheets, BOOK OF LOVE
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1980s CRIME Film 1-sheets, WHITE MISCHIEF
Current Bid $2.95

Five orig 1975-88 ADVENTURE Film 1-sheets, ROYAL FLASH
Current Bid $2.95

Three original 1980s HORROR/COMEDY Film 1-sheets
Current Bid $2.95

Five original 1970-1986 HORROR Film 1-sheets, GREMLINS
Current Bid $2.95

All with NO RESERVE!  Everything will sell!

All my listings can be viewed by doing an eBay SELLER SEARCH, using my eBay Screen name, ONESHEET, or by following the link below:

I will be listing MANY, MANY more posters, lobby cards, and emphemera in coming weeks.

Everything sold with a no questions asked, unconditional money back guarantee.  100% Positive Feedback in over 8,530 transactions!

PLUS THERE ARE 38 ADDITIONAL LISTINGS THAT WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY!

Thanks for looking!

Marty Davis
Vintage Film Posters
P.O. Box 998