Colours fade alright, I've been on the recieving end of a faded poster,
not pretty.

But if these red posters have faded, hasn't everything else on the
poster faded as well? My faded poster (only worth $10 or so), is nothing
like it's non faded friend. A shadow of its former self, if you like.

Natalie