From: MoPo Bid
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:58 AM
Subject: [MOPO] CORRECTION: no fees for movie poster sellers this week at MPB -- Happy Birthday!

Oh, how embarrassing... in the fine print below I said "from now through March 25..." duh... today *is* March 25! What I meant to say was that the no-fees offer runs from now through March 29 (next Tuesday).  I place the blame for this typo directly on people having proposed way too many "happy birthday toasts" today...