early rare stills on MoviePosterBid.com

I'm listing lots of original vintage silent era stills all week.... all
kinds of rare films

among those listed right now are:

Man, Woman & Sin 1927 film with the legendary John Gilbert & the
unfortunate star... Jeanne Eagels who died of a heroin overdose in 1929

Mystery Club a rare 1926 Universal Pseudo-Horror film starring Matt Moore &
Edith Roberts directed by Herbert Blache

Foolish Wives the incredible film directed by & starring the legendary
Erich Von Stroheim recognized as one of teh greatest films of all time.
This film actually cost over one million dollars in 1922 and was originally
6 hours long, but was later recut by MGM to 130 mins, destroying the
storyline. very little material is known to exist on this film.. I have 10
stills listed on MoPoBid right now!!

East is West .. the 1922 version with Constance Talmadge and Warner Oland..
I have some wonderful images from once again a rare film.

the Marriage Cheat  from 1924 with the beautiful Leatrice Joy & Adolphe Menjou

and other titles all silents

http://www.movieposterbid.com/search.asp?sort=ed&L=1&category=44&categoryname=All+Photographs+Original

check it out.. more stills being listed tomorrow