HELLO!
I am looking for American, British, European, and Australian materials on the following films.  All have an Irish subect and all were released no later than 1970.
I can use reissue pieces, and I am very definitely looking for pressbooks (MUST BE UNCUT), presskits, heralds, any promotional materials, as well as stills, lobby cards,  British foh cards, original scripts, and posters.  The titles on this list are the ones I am most particularly looking for, but I am willing to consider other Irish-related film titles.  Please note---to save time, I have noted to the right of each entry items I already have and therefore do not need!

CAPTAIN LIGHTFOOT (1955)  (Have one sheet, 16 stills)
FIGHTING O'FLYNN (1949)   (Have Belgian poster).
FLYING IRISHMAN
HILLS OF IRELAND (1951)
THE INFORMER (1935)  (Have two lobby cards and 10 stills from original release; also R1955 one sheet.)
JACQUELINE (1956)
JUNO AND THE PAYCOCK (1930)
MOTHER MACHREE (1922 and 1928)
ODD MAN OUT (1947)
PLOUGH AND THE STARS (1937)  (Have American pressbook and herald.)
QUARE FELLOW (1962)  (Have American pressbook, British pressbook, British quad, and three stills.)
QUIET MAN (1952)  (Have original three sheet.)
RISING OF THE MOON (1957)  (Have one sheet, 4 lobby cards, and several stills.)
ULYSSES (JAMES JOYCE ADAPTATION) (1967)  (Have one sheet, 7 lobbies, lack #2, also have pressbook)
YOUNG CASSIDY (1965)   (Have Belgian and large French posters.)

WALTER REUBEN

WALTER REUBEN, INC.

500 NORTH HARPER AVENUE

LOS ANGELES CA 90048  USA