From: Vesna Acevska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] LINEN BACKING IN AUSTRALIA
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:12:53 +1000

Howdy,

I'd like to second John's recommendation of Megan.
I have used Megan to linenback several posters, and would highly recommend
her services to anyone.
Great work at reasonable prices...

My two cents (for what it's worth),
Vesna

-----Original Message----- From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia Sent: Tuesday, 5 April 2005 7:58 To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU Subject: [MOPO] LINEN BACKING IN AUSTRALIA

For those MoPoians who live in Australia and anywhere else for that matter, I would highly recommend Megan Logan at Back to Linen for daybills and one sheets. She has done some fantastic work for me and others at very reasonable prices. She trained at Poster Mountain and uses only the best materials. You can find her at www.backtolinen.com Regards John

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE MEMORABILIA
PO Box 92
Palm Beach
Qld 4221
Australia
WEBSITE:
www.moviemem.com

eBay Userid: johnwr

All you need to know about Australian Posters......
http://www.moviemem.com/about.html

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger