Hi Nathalie

I think you hit the nail on the head - brava!

In regards to Scott's earlier post, I praise his pledge to keep MOPO very
much alive and kicking.

It would be a travesty if another forum for the hobby fell by wayside as did
B-Style and MPT.

Shelly

----Original Message Follows---- From: Steven Yafet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: Steven Yafet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU Subject: Re: [MOPO] Trouble accessing..... Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:52:45 -0400

JRS and all,

Perhaps being unfairly and publicly attacked for being truthful and honest might (just might!!) have had something to do with it.

Donnie is one of the best people in this hobby.  He has extended
himself in numerous ways to style-b, MoPo and many, many collectors.
He is one of the kindest people I know.

He was put on trial and repeatedly hounded by his "peers."

Whistle blowers get no respect.

I, for one, salute him!

Nathalie Yafet

 and Donnie terminated Style B last week for reasons he has not
explained

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger