Hello everyone.  Hope all is well.

Just a quick email to let you know I just listed some more original US one sheets on ebay.  As always, my auctions start at $9.99 with NO RESERVE.  Please check out the following posters by clicking the link below:

Goodfellas
Godfather III ADV
Manchurian Candidate
Midnight Cowboy
Fists of Fury
Chinese Connection
Mysterious Island
Buck Rogers
Little Mermaid ADV, REG, and video poster
Beauty and the Beast ADV and video poster
Snow White 50th gold
Fantasia 50th
My Own Private Idaho- video
Madonna documentary Truth of Dare