Well, good for you Vesna!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vesna Acevska." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:22 PM Subject: Re: [MOPO] Just had my first ...

I've bought from this seller in the past and haven't had any problems...

Cheers,
Vesna

THE SCOOP:  I won a bid on March 27th for "The Incredibles" DS Glossy OS
from Postergirl1975.  Because she does not use PayPal and I don't like
using BidPay, I sent a personal check. I receive an e-mail from her on
April 2nd stating that she has received the check and that I have to
wait two weeks for it to clear.  I keep an eye on my checking account
online to see when the check clears.  It clears on April 11.  I do not
know when she deposited the check.  On April 22 I send her an e-mail
saying that I still have not received my poster and that if I do not
receive the poster in the next few days I will leave negative feedback
on eBay.  She writes back saying that she sent it out a long time ago
and that I should send my name and address to her again and she will
"take care of it as ASAP."  I write back giving her my name and address
and indicating that "ASAP" had better mean on or before April 26th.  I
further tell her that I also sent money for insurance for the poster and
that this means that there should be a tracking number. I ask her for
the tracking number.

She does not reply.  It is April 26th and still no poster.  Conclusion:
Ripped Off!

And there you have it.

Saul